Based on updated CDC guidelines, the Museum REQUIRES all visitors age 5 and older to wear cloth or disposable face coverings that fully cover the nose and mouth while inside the Museum.
WELCOME TO CMT!
The Museum is open from 9 am to 5 pm Tuesday-Friday. Admission is $9 per person. Visitors are encouraged to purchase advance tickets but they’re also sold at the front desk. Discounts will be available for military and visitors on public assistance.
Please take the time to read our policies and procedures below to ensure a safe reopening for everyone!
• 9 am-5 pm Tuesday-Sunday
• Discovery Nights 5-7 pm on Thursdays
• Reservations are recommended
• Members and under age 1: Free
• Regular admission: $9
• Museums for All (SNAP and WIC recipients) and Military discounts are available
• Museum passes will be accepted for admission AT THE DOOR only. We cannot accept them for online ticket purchases.
• Reserve your tickets here. Please have your e-ticket ready to scan when you arrive.
• Each ticket is good for use only on your scheduled date.
• Tickets are nonrefundable. If you are unable to visit on your scheduled date,
you may call us at 520-792-9985 to reschedule or cancel your visit.
Get information on the 3 pm Weekday MyTime program here.
• The Museum REQUIRES all visitors age 5 and older to wear cloth or disposable face coverings that fully cover the nose and mouth while inside the Museum.
• Please follow recommended distance and sanitation guidelines. Hand sanitation areas are available outside and throughout the Museum.
• If you or a family member are feeling sick and/or have symptoms related to the COVID-19 virus, please stay home. We look forward to welcoming you when you feel better.
• Please do not bring food into the Museum.
• Staff will be on site and available.
• Staff or volunteers exhibiting symptom will not be allowed to remain at the Museum.
• Visitor areas will be cleaned and sanitized regularly, following the Museum’s stringent cleaning protocols.
• Restrooms will be open inside the Museum.
The Museum REQUIRES all visitors age 5 and older to wear cloth or disposable face coverings that fully cover the nose and mouth while inside the Museum.
Daily Tickets can be purchased online for admission any time during the day for that date. For instance, if you buy a regular ticket for Aug. 1, you may enter the Museum any time between 9 am and 5 pm. IF YOU PURCHASE a ticket for MyTime – our weekday afternoon inclusion program – you will only be admitted to the Museum at 3 pm or later.
Tickets for Discovery Nights will also only be valid from 5-7 pm on the Thursday evening you purchased it for.
If you are unable to purchase daily tickets online, please call
Tickets can also be purchased at entrance
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
We’re happy to answer any questions you have about the Museum reopening. Email us at [email protected] or call 520-792-9985.