Join us for private Pop-in Play!
Take a much-needed break from the screens! Get a private POP-in Play Date
at the Children’s Museum Tucson for your family or social bubble for a $300 donation.
- Maximum of 10 people.
- Free use of the entire Museum – paint, climb, explore and discover exhibit updates throughout the Museum. Find the giant scorpion or explore the new interactive Kitt Peak in Sense of Place, visit Veronica the Cow in Bodyology or check out the updated paint wall in Imagine It!
- Please limit your group to your household or a small group with whom you have already been meeting in a socially distant manner.
When can we play?
- POP-in Play Dates are available from 9-11:30 am Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Donate and select your sessions with the links to the right (below on mobile devices).
Give Back Thursdays
- We know things are challenging right now for a lot of our friends. If you can’t make a Pop-in Play donation to the Museum, you could still win a Play Date.
- We will randomly draw a names each Friday to fill the Pop-in Play spot for Thursday.
- If your winning date does not work for you, or if you do not confirm with us by Sunday, we will select another family. Your entry will be returned to the list for a chance to be selected in the future.
- Register for a Give Back Thursday spot here.
- Want to help, but can’t play? Make a donation to help support Give Back Thursday!
- Your $300 donation (minus the value of regular admission) may be tax deductible. Please check with your tax preparer for specific requirements.
- Donations are nonrefundable.
- Play Date groups are limited to 10 people. We will not let more than 10 people in the Museum at one time.
- All visitors age 5 and older will be required to wear face coverings while in the Museum. The masks are to keep all visitors and staff safe.
- Some Museum areas may be off limits because of minor ongoing work. We will attempt to minimize any disruptions.
- Staff will be onsite and available. All staff members are required to do a health check when they enter the building and will be wearing masks.
- Visitors will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the building.
POP-in Play Date are no longer available. If you are interested in a private rental, please visit our Birthday Parties page.