As of July 28, 2021, based on updated CDC guidelines, the Museum REQUIRES all visitors age 5 and older to wear cloth or disposable face coverings that fully cover the nose and mouth while inside the Museum.
WE’RE BRINGING BACK PLAY, BETTER THAN EVER!
THE MUSEUM IS CLOSED WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 8, FOR STAFF TRAINING.
Children’s Museum Oro Valley is open from 9 am to 3 pm Tuesday-Sunday. Admission is $7 per person.
Visitors are encouraged to purchase advance tickets but they’re also sold at the front desk.
Discounts will be available for military and visitors on public assistance.
Please take the time to read our policies and procedures below to ensure a safe reopening for everyone!
• 9 am-3 pm Tuesday-Sunday
• Reservations are recommended
• Members and under age 1: Free
• Regular admission: $7
• Museums for All (SNAP and WIC recipients) and Military discounts are available.
• Admission is FREE on the First and Third Tuesdays of each month thanks to support from the Town of Oro Valley and First Things First!
• Museum passes will be accepted for admission AT THE DOOR only. We cannot accept them for online ticket purchases. Reserve your tickets here. Please have your e-ticket ready to scan when you arrive.
• Purchase tickets or make your member reservations online.
• Tickets are nonrefundable. If you are unable to visit on the day of your scheduled visit,
you may call us at 520-297-8004 to reschedule or cancel your visit.
Get information on the 1:30 pm Weekday MyTime program here.
• The Museum requires all visitors age 5 and older to wear cloth or disposable face coverings that fully cover the nose and mouth.
• Please follow recommended distance and sanitation guidelines. Hand sanitation areas are available outside and throughout the Museum.
• If you or a family member are feeling sick and/or have symptoms related to the COVID-19 virus, please stay home. We look forward to welcoming you when you feel better.
• Please do not bring food into the Museum.
• Staff will be on site and available.
• Staff or volunteers exhibiting symptom will not be allowed to remain at the Museum.
• Visitor areas will be cleaned and sanitized regularly, following the Museum’s stringent cleaning protocols.
• Restrooms will be open inside the Museum.
As of July 28, 2021, based on updated CDC guidelines, the Museum REQUIRES all visitors age 5 and older to wear cloth or disposable face coverings
that fully cover the nose and mouth while inside the Museum.
TICKETING CHANGES AS OF AUGUST 1
Beginning Aug. 1, Daily Tickets can be purchased online for admission any time during the day for that date. For instance, if you buy a regular ticket for Aug. 1, you may enter the Museum any time between 9 am and 3 pm.
IF YOU PURCHASE a ticket for MyTime – our weekday afternoon inclusion program – you will only be admitted to the Museum at 1:30 pm or later on Tuesday-Friday. MyTime Tickets on the Free First and Third Tuesdays are also only accepted at 1:30 or later.