Looking for a way to get you – and your little one – out of the house?
It’s time to get some kids back into Children’s Museum Oro Valley. We miss the laughs and smiles! Until it’s safe to reopen completely, we’re offering private outings for small groups to help you get out and help us weather this shut down. Climb, paint, read, build, imagine and discover for a $150 donation.
- Maximum of 10 people.
- Free use of the entire Museum for 1 1/2 hours. With it’s Early Childhood Education focus, CMOV is the perfect place for your little one 5 or younger.
- Please limit your group to your household or a small group with whom you have already been meeting in a socially distant manner.
When can we play?
- Oro Valley Outings are available from 9-10:30 am Friday-Sunday, beginning Dec. 11.
- Register for your sessions with the links to the right (below on mobile devices).
Give Back Wednesdays
- We know things are challenging right now for a lot of our friends.
If you can’t make an Oro Valley Outing donation to the Museum,
you could still win an Outing thanks to support from the Town of Oro Valley.
- We will randomly draw a names each Thursday to fill an Oro Valley Outing for the following Wednesday, beginning with Wednesday, Jan. 13.
- If your winning date does not work for you, or if you do not confirm with us by Saturday, we will select another family. Your entry will be returned to the list for a chance to be selected in the future.
- Register for a Give Back Wednesday spot here. You must fill out a new form, even if your registered for previous Give Back days or for CMT Give Back Thursdays.
- Want to help, but can’t play? Make a donation to help support Give Back Wednesday!
- Your $150 donation (minus the value of regular admission) may be tax deductible.
- Donations are nonrefundable.
- Outing groups are limited to 10 people. We will not let more than 10 people in the Museum at one time.
- All visitors age 5 and older will be required to wear face coverings while in the Museum. The masks are to keep all visitors and staff safe.
- The Museum will be thoroughly cleaned by staff after each family sessions.
- Staff will be onsite and available. All staff members are required to do a health check when they enter the building and will be wearing masks.
- Visitors will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the building.
Please register for your desired Outing time and date below. If there is no link to a registration page, that time is no longer available. If you have questions, please email [email protected]