Spend the night at the Museum and learn about the wonders of outer space with the Planetary Science Institute.
- Meet real PSI planetary scientists
- Take your photo with a Thermal camera
- Search the sky with binoculars & telescopes
- Touch real meteorites
- Dry ice bubbles
- Make an edible spacecraft
- Build and launch a rocket
- Pizza Party dinner
- Breakfast in your jammies
- Every child gets a Children’s Museum camping lantern
Pitch a tent at the Museum!**
Family “camping” spaces will be available throughout the museum on first-come, first-served basis
Outdoor camping in the museum courtyard is also available
Room spaces will be reserved after payment is received; please call 520-792-9985, option 5, to find out what spaces are still available and to reserve your space.
** Tents are optional
Activities in BLUE are Space Night exclusives. They will not be part of the Space Day activities from 2-5 pm Aug. 26.
AUGUST 26, 2017
6 pm Saturday to 9 am Sunday
$50 per person/$45 per person for members*
Add an awesome, exclusive Space Night hat for just $10!
($15 on the night of the event)
(style and design may vary)
* 1 adult must be present for every 4 children *
* Children must be 4 to 12 years old *